Desert to Dunes Adventure Tour Information
One of my wife and kids favourite long weekend trips, The Desert to Dunes.
This 5 day tour departing from Ouyen, Vic, and makes its was through the parts of the Murray-Sunset NP, the majestic Pink Lakes, some of the Big Desert, sections of the Vic/SA Border Track and onto Kingston, SA. Before taking the beaches and sand dunes starting in Robe and finishing in Beachport, SA. Lots of 4WDing action, test your skills and vehicle in a wide range of conditions. Great for families, singles and couples. This tour is fully catered and organised to maximise your enjoyment. Why not bring your fishing rod and have a go at some beach or jetty fishing, or a sand board to ride the dunes at one of our stops.
This tour is suitable for swags, tents, RTT's and full offroad camper trailers for experienced drivers only. (Not recommended)
All our Adventure Tag-Along Tours price includes:
All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - Inc 1 pub meal at the Beachport Hotel, SA
(see the itinerary below for meal example)
All camping, Caravan Park and Accommodation fees/cost
- Big Desert Camp Ground
- Wills Beach Shak
- Long Gully Camp Ground
- Beachport Caravan Park (power site or cabins available at additional cost)
National Parks, Private Property and Guided Tour fees/charges
- Murray-Sunset National Park
- Big Desert State Forest
- Little Dip Conservation Park
- Offroad Tradies Merch/Information pack (valued at over $150)
- Fully equipped escort vehicles (all recovery, safety equipment)
- Bush toilet and Bush Shower (where water is available)
- Tips and assistance with 4x4 driving, assistance if you break down
- Satellite phone and Emergency First Aid Kit (First aid trained tour leaders)
- Services and Knowledge of our experience and licensed tour leaders.
** All of our extended Adventure Tours offer 1 or more itinerary free days were you are able to explore at your own free will. **
5 days / 4 nights
All prices excluding GST
First Adult $750 +GST
Additional adults $500 +GST
Child 12 – 16 yrs $200 +GST
Child under 12 $100 +GST
Children under 5 - free
*only 1 merchandise/ info pack.
** family deals available contact for pricing.
This tour is fully catered only.
2022 Tour Date
24th - 28th February 2022
28th October - 1st November 2022
Additional information and useful links: